• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Genius & you get a captive customer too

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
    At least they haven't patented bull bars. The amount of bull they'd catch driving through here would throw the Earth off axis.
    Yes, let's drive a car through an internet forum. Feel free to patent that one....
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

I normally satisfy myself by driving a coach & horses through Bremainers Arguments

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
        Yes, let's drive a car through an internet forum. Feel free to patent that one....
        It's about as realistic as having a sticky bonnet.

You can patent what you like. They love daft patents, all the more money for the legal system when mugs try to do anything about them.
        Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

And if you have more than will fit into the car, you can just glue someone to the bonnet. I bet children would love it.....

Comment

It's about as realistic as having a sticky bonnet.
            New to dogging?
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
              I normally satisfy myself by ing as I get nothing from Mrs.V

FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                New to dogging?
                I'm sure there will be all sorts of inventive uses for it.

A whole new drive through market.
                Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
                  FTFY
                  I don't pay for it, never have.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

After extensive investigation I've deduced that patent is so they can claim ownership of all bumper stickers.

Comment

After extensive investigation I've deduced that patent is so they can claim ownership of all bumper stickers.
                      Sounds like the equivalent of a super magnet that picks up more than it wants.

Comment

Working...
                      X