• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hello from Bangalore!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stek View Post
    Ask for a beef curry.....
    BYOB....

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
      Ask for a beef curry.....
      oops urban myth alert

https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sacred_cow

Comment

Day 2. The doings are that I'm here to train a ClientCo team in some ClientCo stuff that I'm supposed to be an expert in. Turns out that these chappies are way ahead of my team

So I may as well just sit back and enjoy it! My work's all done now and so have 1.5 days of listening to other people's presentations.

Thanks for the street seafood and tap water recommendations! I must give those a try. I imagine that the ensuing sudden weight-loss might be a perfect start to my summer diet.

I haven't seen tiny handleless aluminium cups for super milky coffee. I'll keep my eyes peeled and will revert with updation.

I'm really quite surprised to find that the head-bobbing thing is real... and widespread... and rather amusing actually.

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        Greetings!
        You're here too?

Comment

Originally posted by jbond007 View Post
          Is it still called Bangalore ? Thought they changed the name, or was that some other city in India ?
          Bombay became Mumbai

Comment

Watch out for Nukes!

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
              Day 2. The doings are that I'm here to train a ClientCo team in some ClientCo stuff that I'm supposed to be an expert in. Turns out that these chappies are way ahead of my team

So I may as well just sit back and enjoy it! My work's all done now and so have 1.5 days of listening to other people's presentations.

Thanks for the street seafood and tap water recommendations! I must give those a try. I imagine that the ensuing sudden weight-loss might be a perfect start to my summer diet.

I haven't seen tiny handleless aluminium cups for super milky coffee. I'll keep my eyes peeled and will revert with updation.

I'm really quite surprised to find that the head-bobbing thing is real... and widespread... and rather amusing actually.
              If you are lucky, or 6 month in hospital with a parasite they don't know how to deal with.
              Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by unemployed View Post
                How much is the pudi 100 rupees?
                i got this

Comment

Originally posted by filthy1980 View Post
                  i got this
                  you got a pudi ?

Comment

Originally posted by unemployed View Post
                    you got a pudi ?
                    waiting for the op

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post

Much cheapness here
                      Just got back yesterday, it's going to take another 3 days for my guts to recover (Lactose and Fructose intolerance)

Comment

Working...
                      X