• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I went on holiday last week

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right you peasants. Looks like the new SJC route is also using the latest planes, and so the entertainment centre looks great

So Deadpool, Eddie the eagle and then Zoolander for me for the next few hours.

Bye bye losers.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by GJABS View Post
      No lack of self confidence then!

At risk of being ridiculed for asking a serious question, do you have:
      1. A genuine passion for IT, and/or
      2. High self discipline, and/or
      3. High ability?

That made my afternoon, ta.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

FTFY
        Originally posted by GJABS View Post
        No lack of self confidence then!

At risk of being ridiculed for asking a serious question, do you have:
        1. A genuine passion for IT, and/or
        2. High self discipline, and/or
        3. High ability?
        4. None of the above, I rely on BS alone.
        The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
          FTFY
          3 and 4. With a little humility and people skills.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            3 and 4. With a little humility and people skills.
            Thanks!

Comment

I am the ULTIMATE contractor. I am a god among contractors. I piss more experience than the vast majority of contractors have ever had. 39 gigs in 22 years, interview to offer almost 100%.

I have ascended from contracting to being a Snr Executive with all of the trappings and money that brings, and technically could stop and retire at any time now.

I'm just a little bit too young and frankly I'd get bored.
              not even 6 months per job , did they change their mind just before the probationary cut off

Comment

I am the ULTIMATE contractor. I am a god among contractors. I piss more experience than the vast majority of contractors have ever had. 39 gigs in 22 years, interview to offer almost 100%.

I have ascended from contracting to being a Snr Executive with all of the trappings and money that brings, and technically could stop and retire at any time now.

I'm just a little bit too young and frankly I'd get bored.
                Rubbish at security though, aren't you? Took you quite a few days to notice the "borrowers" had "borrowed" (alright, nicked) your precious test network...
                His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

39 gigs in 22 years,
                  Yeah, I thought you got sacked a lot...
                  His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

I'm sitting in the Concorde Room, where they've never heard of you. Being paid by the client to sit here. In fact, I'll hazard a guess that I'll invoice more for sitting here on a Sunday than you "earned" on 5 days of your precious permie holiday.
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Full week away in Turkey, all inclusive, family of four, all flights included. Got upgraded to a room with double suite and jacuzzi and do you know what was better???

When I came back I had more money than before I left as I earned more money for that week off than I spent on it.

Ah. Permiedom. Paid holidays, got to love it haven't you.
                      Seeing as you posted every day of the last week except the 8th you are either incredibly sad, or considering you recently said you booked a holiday to Egypt you are talking tulip again, I am leaning to the latter
                      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                      X