• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Daftest question from an agent?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    Plus all your work emails will get blocked...
    Not if you inform their HR dept that you have tourette's. Their PC rules mean you have to be able to be non-PC when using their PC for emails.

Obviously to sell it you have to email them something like:

"I have tourette's, ****".

I'm sure it will go well.
    Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
      Not if you inform their HR dept that you have tourette's. Their PC rules mean you have to be able to be non-PC when using their PC for emails.

The rate better be good, and the expenses had better be even better...
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post

I remember the Tourette's demo

"What do we want"
        "A cure for Tourette's"
        "When do we want it"
        "****"

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          Just do yourself a favour and drop the whole affair until such times it is a valid and realistic option?
          FFS I know you like to pick on PC (childish and bullying as that is) but just give it a rest.

As far as I remember PC hasn't bought up JSA for... well for ever. He has just responded to your taunts.
          You on the other hand are stuck in a loop where you have to mention it at least 4 times a day - you bring it up more often then "Have you asked your fecking accountant".

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          Can you stop going on about JSA please. It's been four years now.
          And you are just a naughty troll!

Comment

Has anyone ever seen NLUK, PC and Old Greg in the same room at the same time?

If so, how many bullets would be needed?
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Drei View Post
              Are your married, do you have kids, are you planning to have any in the near future?

Perm role questions, missus got these questions more than I did when we looked at perm roles.

The kids question did come up in Contract roles too, guess they want to know if you will be called away at short notice or need to work from home.
              Blimey that's on the list of banned questions, all your wife needed to do was go a bit Millie Tant and their goose was cooked.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

Well if you want shoot OG's cock off and shoor PC in the mouth you could save a bullet.
                I'd send a sub in cause I'm COTBAC.

So that's 2.
                Last edited by northernladuk; 28 April 2016, 15:55.
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

God, I hope I'm not invited to that meet-up....
                  His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                    God, I hope I'm not invited to that meet-up....
                    You know where.

Comment

Only your Mum.

Comment

Working...
                      X