• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

In or Out?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
    Gig based in Milan.

Though working from home in Feb
    yeah he had to sell the Passat to afford FLC
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
      I concur. A real shame, but at least I will be able to say "I told you so".

The writing is on the wall for the EU anyway. Italy debt-gdp , Spain debt-gdp, migrant crisis. I don't see it surviving all that...
      You never know, eastern bloc might realise what's at stake and suck it up; Spain and Italy could hang in there and the newfound solidarity from the unified approach to the migrant crisis result in a willingness to prop up all the weak economies with some form of federalism in the eurozone.

Comment

Originally posted by seanraaron View Post
        You never know, eastern bloc might realise what's at stake and suck it up; Spain and Italy could hang in there and the newfound solidarity from the unified approach to the migrant crisis result in a willingness to prop up all the weak economies with some form of federalism in the eurozone.
        Care to put money on that? I would suggest they are just as likely to get nailed to the floor just like they have Greece. What's the unemployment rate across southern Europe? It's been stuck like the for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
          Care to put money on that? I would suggest they are just as likely to get nailed to the floor just like they have Greece. What's the unemployment rate across southern Europe? It's been stuck like the for a while.
          No that's just my eternal optimism ;-)

Comment

Let's make a change here and get OUT!

Comment

Even the outies have no ******* idea, numpties: Brexit donor's company spells out risks of quitting EU | Politics | The Guardian
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

The bickering and in fighting of the various 'out' groups is reminiscent of the self destructive nature of various extreme parties (NF, BNP) etc, the lack of a coherent approach could hand the 'in' groups with a significant boost, if we stayed in then that may be a major reason.

Comment

Originally posted by SlipTheJab View Post
                  The bickering and in fighting of the various 'out' groups is reminiscent of the self destructive nature of various extreme parties (NF, BNP) etc, the lack of a coherent approach could hand the 'in' groups with a significant boost, if we stayed in then that may be a major reason.
                  Nice link attempt for the out campaign to far right extremists

Do you perchance read the Guardian?
                  How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by seanraaron View Post
                    Solidarity in Spain? We have a hung parliament. Unless Rajoy has a trick up his sleeve (which is always possible) we are looking at a coalition of three.

Italy want to leave the EU now their debts are paid off. " Renzi says that unless the EU pays for Italy's sea patrols that search for migrants trying to enter Italy illegally, Italy will leave the Eurozone."

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                      Nice link attempt for the out campaign to far right extremists

Do you perchance read the Guardian?
                      I am in favour of leaving but the out campaign aren't doing themselves any favours at the mo, the danger is that they are seen as looneys and end up losing the argument.

Comment

Working...
                      X