• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Do you or partner drop the kids off to school in your pyjamas in the morning?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MicrosoftBob View Post
    No my kids never wore my pyjamas to school!
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
      and it is always pikeys
      Is this another vast encompassing term in your mind, the same way Hipster is anyone young and with any interest in fashion/self-image?

I thought a 'pikey' was quite specific term, not just a regional variation on 'chav'?
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        Is this another vast encompassing term in your mind, the same way Hipster is anyone young and with any interest in fashion/self-image?

I thought a 'pikey' was quite specific term, not just a regional variation on 'chav'?
        No I am referring to people who live in caravans, drive untaxed 4x4's and tarmac driveways for a living - no doubt while wearing a leprechaun outfit.

Oh and a hipster is not any young person with an interest in fashion/self image - a hipster is some one who spends a lot of time bitching about how life is hard and spend most their lives sitting in a trendy coffee shop writing an edgy screen play no one but them will ever read. And they also sport a shiddy beard, probably half a tat sleeve, more than likely have a halfshave/half comb over hair cut and no doubt chuck in a few spreaders for good measure.

They also talk about things like the internet and cloud like it came out last week and they were the first to use it rather than understanding it has been around for 20 years

Does that clarify things for you young man?

Comment

I've even seen women in onesies in the supermarket when I pop out for my elevenses.

We are talking MacColls here though....

Comment

And you dug this thread up from nearly two years ago to share that? 😀

Comment

The Porsche does have heated seats so I suppose its a possibility. But I don't wear PJ's, tackle out so to speak.
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Given the continual closure of newsagents around the country the one that now delivers my paper is in a council estate. I went to correct ( I have vouchers for both the National and daily local papers) and pay the bill on Saturday and both “ladies” in front of me were wearing dressing gowns.

Neither would be goers in mtt eyes but both were still youngish
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                  I don't wear PJ's, tackle out so to speak.
                  Good security ploy. I imagine the hideous ginger pubes act as a deterrent to any burglars. I have a few special branch chaps for a similar reason, but your low rent option could well be as effective, I must concede.

Comment

Originally posted by paulb567 View Post
                    And you dug this thread up from nearly two years ago to share that? 😀

Look at the OP and you will find a clue about the sockie master.
                    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                      indeed - it also helps to have a really shiddy attitude and scowl at everyone

as obviously you are the one in the right for not even being arsed to wash and dress in the morning

and it is always pikeys
                      Yup 1 year on and it is still pikeys

Comment

Working...
                      X