• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boomed!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

I'm a smug bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by MPwannadecentincome View Post
        I am sure the tag cloud has got smaller since the last time I was boomed...

Just accepted an offer which was "direct" but forced through an agency (payroll handling margin), so I though the rate was good until I found out the contract is inside IR35 and I was informed by others working there already that the agency won't change any Ts & Cs. Role is interesting, I will learn all about ERP (I found a ERP for dummies tutorial on the interweb) and will have 90 minutes of commute each way to try and read / sleep whilst standing all the way!

So Boomed nevertheless, can't complain, it will be 12 weeks on the bench by the time I start next month
        Oh Dear.

anyway.
        Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Thanks for the bananas!

thanks all - much appreciated.... now does anyone know any good books on ERP?
          This default font is sooooooooooooo boring and so are short usernames

Comment

Originally posted by MPwannadecentincome View Post
            thanks all - much appreciated.... now does anyone know any good books on ERP?
            Which ERP?

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
              Which ERP?
              Wyatt
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
              X