• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Have we done Ratboy and the 5000% Aids drug hike

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    lets hope someone starts making generic variants at $5 a tablet would love to see this scumbag broke
    He's got big lawyers to protect his interests, certainly in US market...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Patent has expired apparently. Generic is fine.

Were I a competitor I would manufacture & sell via a shell corporation/resellers at minimum US profit.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Patent has expired apparently. Generic is fine.
        Wouldn't it need to get approved by FDA?

Comment

Wouldn't it need to get approved by FDA?
          Generic Drugs: Questions and Answers

Comment

He's got form for this; last time, he was screwing money out of children with a kidney disease: Martin Shkreli price gouging: The hedge fund bro pulled drug price hike scheme in his last job, is being sued for $65 million

Comment

Were I a competitor I would manufacture & sell via a shell corporation/resellers at minimum US profit.
              Even without a patent required, barriers to entry are still high in the US - he's banking on the fact that no-one will shell out the cash required to set up manufacturing facilities etc. for a low-volume drug.

Comment

I his latest move doesn't pay off, he can always fall to lower depths and become a recruitment agent.

Comment

Originally posted by centurian View Post
                  Even without a patent required, barriers to entry are still high in the US - he's banking on the fact that no-one will shell out the cash required to set up manufacturing facilities etc. for a low-volume drug.
                  Not that high that a profit of $4.90 a pill isn't attractive surely. Also after this behavior I would imagine doors would be propped open for a reputable competitor.

Comment

If there was any money in a generic version, one would already exist, sadly it looks like there isn't so no one will push for one now
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

"'The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers"

-- William Shakespeare
                      Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Working...
                      X