• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Just waiting for the chorus of Oinking noises

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To be honest, I don't get the big deal. Yes, at first glance it seems shocking, but come on... It just sounds like the sort of childish, drunken stuff a lot of people get up to, like flashing, drawing a cock on someone's forehead when they pass out, shaving eyebrows and so on, designed to embarass someone. OK, someone had the foresight to get a pig's head, but if they hadn't the story could have been that he was made to stand on Magdalen Bridge and moon at passing police cars. It sounds like kids who thought they were cooler than they were by having their secret special initiation for their secret special society - hardly "Kill a tramp" territory.

It's not like the pig was still alive. I haven't read the source, but if it was simply "slap the old chap in there for a second", rather than, you know, "grasp the ears like handlebars and pump away" then so what?

Comment

Originally posted by Ticktock View Post
      "grasp the ears like handlebars and pump away"
      Sounds like you have experience .

pray tell.
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
        Sounds like you have experience .

pray tell.
        Is this the bit where I'm meant to say "Ask your mum", or does that come later (like your mum)?

Comment

Originally posted by Ticktock View Post
          Is this the bit where I'm meant to say "Ask your mum", or does that come later (like your mum)?
          Probably, As its General, pretty much all comments open and above board .
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Eh? What's abnormal about bonking a pig?
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

On 2nd thoughts maybe I should withdraw that joke. Otherwise I'll be looking in here to see posts called "One for xoggoth" about pigs. Bad enough with the huge lady bottom threads.
              bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
              John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                This is DC we are talking about

they are all gorgeous after 10 pints, a couple of pills and a few lines!

FTFY.

Flip me , yours must have been a lot worse than mine!
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                  Well when I was 21 I was hoping for a bit of pussy during....
                  ftfy

don't wait around until the best ones are gone !

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                    On 2nd thoughts maybe I should withdraw that joke. Otherwise I'll be looking in here to see posts called "One for xoggoth" about pigs. Bad enough with the huge lady bottom threads.
                    CUK for all of Xoggy's perversions!

Comment

Does this revelation make CMD "Head Boy"?

Comment

Working...
                      X