• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What's the deal here guys?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Nah. He's going to get banned within a week of today. Mark my words.
    You still fascinate me, you know ?

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      There was a vote to get rid of him? I thought he just got banned, which isn't democratic at all.
      It was a closed vote. You escaped by the thin of your teeth.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        There was a vote to get rid of him? I thought he just got banned, which isn't democratic at all.
        No vote to ban him, no vote for him to return....

However, as his posts continue to show signs of mental illness, I'm refraining from saying anything....
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Next to return and flounce - AtW.
          He's too busy sniffing white powder off the naked bodies of Russian hookers to return here.

I told him that £50 note he found on a dead tramp would lead to trouble...

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            No vote to ban him, no vote for him to return....

However, as his posts continue to show signs of mental illness, I'm refraining from saying anything....
            Just gonna carry on walking hey?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              Might as well stick FLC on ignore while you're at it.
              You still don't see why everyone calls you a bully, do you?

Comment

Just gonna carry on walking hey?
                eek gave him very helpful advice in tpd....

Anyway - all those kids. Mental illness is inherited from your kids....

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
                  You still fascinate me, you know ?
                  I think you fancy me. Quoting me in every other post. What would MF say, what would MF do?

Trying to fit in. It's all quite sad and needy really. Just wanted you to know that.

Comment

I think you fancy me. Quoting me in every other post. What would MF say, what would MF do?

Trying to fit in. It's all quite sad and needy really. Just wanted you to know that.
                    You are too obese a bully for someone to be able to fit into anything of yours.

Why don't you beg the moderators/admin to create some sub-forums and take all your chums that aren't immune to your charms with you?

That way, you can have all those bullies who have been bullied/abused during their childhood together, have your own kingdom and rule it happily ever after.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

Okay, admin, give the man what he wants, ,make him happy, delete his account and ban his ip address.
                      Banning IP addresses never really worked after about 1992, and now that much web browsing is done on mobile devices that get a different IP address every time they're pulled out of a pocket, it doesn't work even more

Comment

Working...
                      X