• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Warchest

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    My contracting nick name is Smegma. So when you feel brave enough little knobit bring it on.
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• Avalonia
    replied
    Basically, don't be a tedious tw@t

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by Avalonia View Post
    He's got a point though . The endless bragging on here about ...daily rates...
    Daily rates? You're not a 1970's council officer!

Also, don't type "pimp". You're not a body available for hire... oh... wait.

Leave a comment:

• MyUserName
    replied
    And drop the word 'contract'! You are not a mafia enforcer!!
    Also, stop saying 'agent'! You're not in the bloody matrix!!

In fact, stop saying 'saying'! We are not talking to each other!!! Your typing it out!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    My contracting nick name is Smaug. So when you feel brave enough little Hobbit bring it on.
    bawbag

Leave a comment:

• Avalonia
    replied
    "Contracting nick name " Good grief

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    My contracting nick name is Smeg. So when you feel brave enough little Hobbit bring it on.
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Avalonia View Post
    He's got a point though . The endless bragging on here about warchests/daily rates/plan b/IQ etc etc is boring.
    My contracting nick name is Smaug. So when you feel brave enough little Hobbit bring it on.

Leave a comment:

• Avalonia
    replied
    He's got a point though . The endless bragging on here about warchests/daily rates/plan b/IQ etc etc is boring.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    What about benched? You're not (not) playing for ManU.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X