• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Warchest

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheLordDave
    replied
    I am not from Surrey, middle aged nor do I have 30k in nat west. I do however have an empire that is the largest ever seen and have a penchant for killing people and warring with the Chinese. I claim my 10 Khan points.

Leave a comment:

• Scruff
    replied
    ThunderKnobb more like it 😈

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
    oh, and "permie".
    Firstly who exactly are you. All I see is an an utterly ous old poster who clearly doesn't know anything...

And with 4 posts in 6 months why do you think you deserve anything other than insults...

Has your wife run off with someone more successful such as Suity?

Leave a comment:

• minestrone
    replied
    Please could you stop saying "warchest"? You are not Genghis Khan. You are a middle aged Surrey IT man with thirty grand in the NatWest.

Same with "gig". 6 months migrating the B&Q stock database is not Jimi Hendrix at Madison Square Garden.

thanks,
    tl

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    Please could you stop saying "warchest"? You are not Genghis Khan. You are a middle aged Surrey IT man with thirty grand in the NatWest.

Same with "gig". 6 months migrating the B&Q stock database is not Jimi Hendrix at Madison Square Garden.

thanks,
    tl
    I love Special Brew....

Leave a comment:

• thunderlizard
    replied
    oh, and "permie".

Leave a comment:

• tomtomagain
    replied
    30? Waaaay to low permie.

Leave a comment:

• thunderlizard
    started a topic Warchest

Warchest

thanks,
    tl

Working...
X