• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Warchest

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PerfectStorm
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Sockie has a specific meaning, if you don't know it you're not part of the clique!
    As in 'socketpuppet', i.e. a fake account created to add support for an idea?

Leave a comment:

• Gumbo Robot
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

Though she's the spit for one of the admin assistants at "clientco."
    As in roast? Lucky assistants.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by Gumbo Robot View Post
    I've been meaning to ask you this for a while.

Who is your avatar? ...
    Elena Artioli Medjugorje brought woman unique cure from brain disease - Medjugorje WebSite

Though she's the spit for one of the admin assistants at "clientco."

Leave a comment:

• Gumbo Robot
    replied
    Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
    WHAT ?! Have you ever seen Sarah Beeny? Here she is:
    Boing!

Leave a comment:

• FatLazyContractor
    replied
    Originally posted by Gumbo Robot View Post

Who is your avatar? Is it Sarah Beeney? She's a right little cracker whoever she is.
    WHAT ?! Have you ever seen Sarah Beeny? Here she is:

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Originally posted by PerfectStorm View Post
    Can I add 'sockie' to the list - a particular forum obsession which makes no sense at all
    Sockie has a specific meaning, if you don't know it you're not part of the clique!

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    And Bob when referring to Indians in general has just turned into a term of racist abuse, and for that reason it's out.

Leave a comment:

• Gumbo Robot
    replied
    Originally posted by PerfectStorm View Post
    Can I add 'sockie' to the list - a particular forum obsession which makes no sense at all

Who is your avatar? Is it Sarah Beeney? She's a right little cracker whoever she is.

Leave a comment:

• PerfectStorm
    replied

Leave a comment:

• thunderlizard
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    And with 4 posts in 6 months why do you think you deserve anything other than insults...
    This is CUK. Of course I expected insults. I was just thinking those terms in particular sound stupidly macho and unprofessional.
    I don't post here much since I moved most of my wittering to Twitter. & seems like every time I come here there's a new reputation system, and my old rep never gets TUPE'd over.

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
    ThunderKnobb more like it
    That's What She Said!!

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Also, don't type "pimp"
    blimey yes that's worst one of all.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X