• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

World war 3 now imminent

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And while all this is going on, people have forgotten about Donbass, is it because Putin is an ally of the US and neither side is fighting based on a religion?
    Over 10,000 killed in the last 3 years and 24,000 wounded.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Local media said that the target was possibly a chemical facility. War monitor the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights (SOHR) said the site was a scientific research centre, sanctioned by the US as a "non conventional weapons agency". American officials believe the base is used for the manufacture of chemical weapons - a charge the Syrian government denies.
      The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights is an unreliable source. Nice name, but that is all. It is a one-man band run by a Syrian in Coventry. His information is not independent but comes from Syrian "rebels" many who are now belong to ISIS.
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
        The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights is an unreliable source. Nice name, but that is all. It is a one-man band run by a Syrian in Coventry. His information is not independent but comes from Syrian "rebels" many who are now belong to ISIS.
        I know - I think he lives above a T-shirt shop.

You know when the media/US military are touting 'possible' and 'alleged' chemical attacks that they 'believe' are happening and citing SOHR that BS propaganda is in full swing.

We have to be able to do better than this. Our leadership, the US leadership are so badly on the wrong side of history and trying to just dig us all deeper it's just utterly demoralizing.
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

You'd have to have a heart of stone not to feel pity for his plight.

Comment

Do we need more reliable sources aligned to the Great President and his fearless Russian allies?

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              And while all this is going on, people have forgotten about Donbass, is it because Putin is an ally of the US and neither side is fighting based on a religion?

You've woken the BBC:

Ukraine fears Russia will use exercises next week to invade - BBC News

I won't be taking a flight anywhere near there next week then.
              Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

I watched "Dr. Strangelove, or how I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb" last night just to remind myself how secure we all are.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
                  You've woken the BBC:

Ukraine fears Russia will use exercises next week to invade - BBC News

I won't be taking a flight anywhere near there next week then.
                  There seems to be a bit of a surge in Russia stories at the moment. Reddit world news was mostly Russia this and Russia that, all about disinformation and them buying facebook ads.

I reckon it's because of this:

The West might hardly believe it, but it now seems the Syrian war is ending – and Assad is the victor | The Independent

I still trust RT/ZH over BBC/CNN. At least our media have proven themselves to be a biased propaganda channel of a corrupt establishment parroting the party line.

I'm sure the Russians aren't much better, but we've given them so much juicy material to work with is it any wonder they're 'winning the information war'?
                  "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    https://www.rt.com/news/402558-gabri...sia-sanctions/

Berlin welcomes Moscow’s proposal for a UN mission to be sent to eastern Ukraine to uphold the shaky ceasefire and kick-start a political process that could lead to the lifting of sanctions on Russia, German Foreign Minister Sigmar Gabriel told RT.
                    https://www.rt.com/news/402094-russi...epers-ukraine/

Russia has proposed a draft resolution to the UN Security Council on sending UN peacekeepers to eastern Ukraine, to provide security for the OSCE monitoring mission after President Putin voiced the idea.
                    We don't hear about this in our media - or if we do it's buried deep. I wonder what the deep state plan to sabotage this one is...

Comment

Business is booming

Other buyers at DSEI include delegations from Saudi Arabia, Turkey, the United Arab Emirates and Qatar, whose militaries have all faced accusations of abuses.

Suited officials from around the world can be seen mingling with military officials and politicians, perusing displays including robots, tanks, armoured personnel carriers, drones, jets, underwater vehicles, ballistic missiles, hand grenades, rocket launchers and mortars.

“Advanced precision kill weapon system,” reads the label on one missile. A tank has “British By Birth” emblazoned on the side.
                      Plenty of champagne quaffing, back slapping and gleeful hand rubbing going on here for sure. You know what our MPs share portfolios must look like...

Looks like our arms industry is really going to take off after Brexit as well

Addressing the world’s largest arms fair in London, Sir Michael Fallon outlined his vision for the UK to take a bigger share of the international defence market and claimed demand was going “through the roof” because of increasing war and terror.
                      These people are a cancer for this world

Comment

Working...
                      X