• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ipse Welcomes - government “historic lifeline to contractors”

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by Andy Hallett View Post
    And here is the truth:

3. This is the big one. If Ltd Co contractors had been included in the package we would have lost the IR35 argument FOREVER. If you don't believe me look at what the Chancellor said about sole trader national insurance rates the announcement

You are either running a business or you are not.

And before anyone gets on their high horse, I started my Consultancy as a Limited Company on 3rd March. I understand and accept the risks and rewards of running a business.
    +1.

Leave a comment:

• wattaj
    replied
    Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
    Good update from ipse on twitter
    Thanks. Interesting.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Yep - a good response.

Leave a comment:

• Andy Hallett
    replied
    And here is the truth:

3. This is the big one. If Ltd Co contractors had been included in the package we would have lost the IR35 argument FOREVER. If you don't believe me look at what the Chancellor said about sole trader national insurance rates the announcement

You are either running a business or you are not.

And before anyone gets on their high horse, I started my Consultancy as a Limited Company on 3rd March. I understand and accept the risks and rewards of running a business.
    Last edited by Andy Hallett; 27 March 2020, 09:53.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    https://twitter.com/AndyIPSE/status/1243460870858047489

Leave a comment:

• wattaj
    replied
    Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
    Linky?

Leave a comment:

• GhostofTarbera
    replied

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Leave a comment:

• PerfectStorm
    replied
    If ever there was a display of their pivot towards stay at home parents doing door to door selling/pyramid schemes etc - this was it.

Leave a comment:

• Scruff
    replied
    IPSE US no longer has a page reflecting the association / directors including the IPSE UK lot.

Leave a comment:

• GhostofTarbera
    replied
    Originally posted by Scruff View Post
    That must have pissed off a few in the SLT!
    What SLT ?

Simon has gone also and many more

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Leave a comment:

Working...
X