• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Corona already impacting my business

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quackhandle
    replied
    "All recruitment has been put on hold."

Is that not BAU for a pimp?

qh

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by MasterBait View Post
    I had an interview planned a few days ago which was canceled at the last minute for some vague reason, then, when I was chasing to get a new date I got an e-mail from the pimp:
    "All recruitment has been put on hold because of the impact of Coronavirus is having/could have on the business"

WTAF?
    Supplies could fail to be delivered, sales could fall through the floor - there is a whole set of reasons why something that was important last Friday is now an expense too great.

Leave a comment:

• rossb2
    replied
    Madness. All it needs is some hand sanitizer as people come in. Even that is too much.

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Leave a comment:

• MasterBait
    started a topic Corona already impacting my business

Corona already impacting my business

I had an interview planned a few days ago which was canceled at the last minute for some vague reason, then, when I was chasing to get a new date I got an e-mail from the pimp:
    "All recruitment has been put on hold because of the impact of Coronavirus is having/could have on the business"

WTAF?

Working...
X