• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Any PMs, North West, with PMO implementation?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any PMs, North West, with PMO implementation?

May need to offer a sub-contractor to a client. Need a PM with PMO implementation experience, will also be running several 20ish small projects. 3-6mths may be a little more. Hopefully quick start, within 4wks.

Anyone fit the bill, drop me a private message with rate please.

Cheers,
    Scoobs.
    I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

Hi,

I may have the skills you're looking for but as I'm a new boy on the forum I can't send Pms yet. Is there another way to contact you?

Thanks

Comment

I'll ask Admin to give you them Alan.
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
        I'll ask Admin to give you them Alan.
        They've been enabled now, thanks very much.

Comment

Im interested

Hi Scoobs. I'm coming free from 4.5 years contracting with Steria for the Co-operative Babnking account. Looking for a north West contract from 19th March.

Bren

Originally posted by scooby View Post
          May need to offer a sub-contractor to a client. Need a PM with PMO implementation experience, will also be running several 20ish small projects. 3-6mths may be a little more. Hopefully quick start, within 4wks.

Anyone fit the bill, drop me a private message with rate please.

Cheers,
          Scoobs.

Comment

Hi, I'm interested in the role. I'v PM'd in business change and IT and have just set up a PMO office and team at a major financial institution in the North West.

How can I get in contact ?

Thanks

Comment

Sorry all, just seen these replies, Alan came direct with messages so I didnt come back here.

Anyway, they filled with a permy as contractor was seen to be too expensive. I'll keep ears open tho and will raise it on here if anything decent comes up again.

Cheers,
              Scoobs
              I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

Comment

Working...
              X