• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Non agency jobs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Non agency jobs

Is there anywhere I can find a list of jobs that aren't masked by incompetant agency scum?

I've had it with the buggers!
    Serving religion with the contempt it deserves...

Yellow pages?

Comment

Originally posted by TheMonkey
      Is there anywhere I can find a list of jobs that aren't masked by incompetant agency scum?

Most newspapers have job columns in them.
      I'm Spartacus.

Comment

incompetent
        We must strike at the lies that have spread like disease through our minds

Comment

Originally posted by TheMonkey

If you need to ask the question then you aren't ready for direct contracts yet my son!

Comment

Originally posted by boredsenseless
            If you need to ask the question then you aren't ready for direct contracts yet my son!
            I've been running direct contracts for 2 years - noone wants anything at the moment! I've got something booked for september but nothing between now and then.

Comment

Actually there is http://www.noagenciesplease.com/ , although you'll likely get clients of the caliber 'I want a clone of Amazon/eBay/Yahoo. I have a budget of 12p'.

Then there's always the government tender list...

Comment

Originally posted by tamper
                Actually there is http://www.noagenciesplease.com/ , although you'll likely get clients of the caliber 'I want a clone of Amazon/eBay/Yahoo. I have a budget of 12p'.

Then there's always the government tender list...
                Yeah but I can do 20 hours worth of that work in an hour which makes it cost effective

Thanks for the suggestions!

Comment

noagenciesplease

Nothing on there that can't get offshored...

...whats wrong with people these days!
                  Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

Originally posted by tamper
                    I'm especially impressed with this job that's going...

partner required
                    contact [email protected]
                    location anywhere in UK
                    date posted 13/5/2006
                    I am based in South Africa, and seeking a UK citizen to help set-up e-commerce business selling UK products to non-UK countries, specifically UK merchant facility with UK bank - once these set-up you can potentially earn good money for doing nothing. Contact me on [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                    X