• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Deerfoot IT Recruiters

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deerfoot IT Recruiters

I just wondered if anyone has had any dealings with them before? They seem to have a number of investment banking clients but they arn't a company I have heard of before, has anyone worked through them before? Pay on time etc?

Thanks in advance.

yes have spoken to a guy called Nick a few years back. So they have been going for a while. I never directly contracted with them though.

Comment

I used them, and they paid on time, a few years back.

But from what i can remember I think they have preferred umbrellas, and try and make you use them.

Scam

Comment

Hiya,

I went for a job for a client via Deerfoot a while ago. The guy I dealt with was called Martin and I found him very prompt, professional, and courteous.

While at the end of the day I didn't get the job, the whole process of their handling of my application, getting it to the end client etc was faultless.

Kind regards.

Rob

Comment

Bad experience with DEERFOOT

I had a Bad experience with DEERFOOT

They called me (I did not apply) and said I am a good match for a contract they have, they asked me to fill in some forms and told me that they will be speaking to the hiring manager.

Meanwhile I had calls from two other agencies offering the same role, I told them that I am being represented by DERFOOT

A few days later DERFOOT said that I was unsuccessful and they did not even submit my CV to the client.

This is quite unprofessional making you believe that you are being represented just to make sure the other companies cannot represent you.

Beware

Comment

Originally posted by Contracor7643 View Post
            A few days later DERFOOT said that I was unsuccessful and they did not even submit my CV to the client.
            How did you find out they didn’t actually submit your CV?

Comment

Haven't worked with them but they seem to represent many clients from UAE, especially Dubai and Abu Dhabi than in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by MrButton View Post
                How did you find out they didn’t actually submit your CV?
                Ask another agent? Inside contact?
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                X