• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Campion Willcocks

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Campion Willcocks

Has anyone got any dealings with Campion Willcocks ? So far they seem like a good agency but I just want to know if anyone else has had any dealings with them ?

Originally posted by Arun V
    Has anyone got any dealings with Campion Willcocks ? So far they seem like a good agency but I just want to know if anyone else has had any dealings with them ?
    Sounds like the name of a racehorse.

Comment

if (senders_name = ridiculous_american_name) then spam = true

Sound like one of those ridiculous American spammers who are forever telling me about hot stock picks/babes in your area/cheap drugs/a new wristwatch/your loan has been approved

Comment

Campion Wilcocks

HI there,

Just thought I'd let you know that I have had dealings with them. They got me two offers of contracts in Europe last year (although I didn't take either due to complications on the contract I was in) but they were really professional. Met one of the Directors, John Gillet, and had a very pleasant "interview" before they put me forward to the client (who were very important to them being an independant agency). Nice personal touches.

Cheers,
        Kx

Comment

Campion Willcocks

Hi,

I have been contracting in IT via Campion Willcocks for many years. They are a very professional agency, and pro-actively seek out opportunities for their contractors.

Much the most professional IT recruitment agency I have come across.

Comment

Originally posted by JHS
            Hi,

I have been contracting in IT via Campion Willcocks for many years. They are a very professional agency, and pro-actively seek out opportunities for their contractors.

Much the most professional IT recruitment agency I have come across.
            Listen to my last album on Spotify

Comment

Originally posted by Cowboy Bob
              Too right - only one post and they signed up today to make it

Comment

feedback on Campion Willcocks

Originally posted by Arun V View Post
                Campions is a good agency. It takes great care to match candidates to assignments effectively and provides consistent support throughout the life of the contract. I speak from experience as I have been placed by Campions several times. I would recommend them wholeheartedly.

Comment

You had to work hard to find this 4 year old thread Vanessa...
                  "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                  - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X