• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Opted in and rechargable expenses

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opted in and rechargable expenses

I have decided to opt-in to the regs for my contract extension. All my agent has done is added an extra line in the contract to say that I have opted in and all the other wording of the contract is exactly to same as my old opted out contract. Is this correct?

The main reason for opting in is that I use an umbrella co and my agent is stalling on paying my rechargable expenses untill the client pays (they usual pay work invoices in good time in their monthly payroll). Do the regs cover rechargable expenses (travel to an additional client site) rather than invoices for work done?

Working...
X