• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone any idea what this one could be..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zara_backdog
    replied
    Hi

It is not EDS anymore ( or has it changed back again?) but Aspire ( Gap Gemini) and it sounds like it would be them as they are recruiting for BA's and Testers at the moment.

Worked there several years ago when I lived closer.

Leave a comment:

• Another Dodgy Agent
    replied
    Originally posted by Sausage Surprise View Post
    15 or so testers/managers for public sector contract in the West Midlands starting in the next month. Had an agent on but wouldn't give much away - sounded genuine and not the usual fishing.

Cheers for the lead!

I'm kidding, I'm kidding

Leave a comment:

• Advocate
    replied
    I'm not a tester, but it looks like it's easy so I'm up for a punt...

Leave a comment:

• Sausage Surprise
    replied
    Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    If you hear anything more will you PM me? I'm a tester and bench-bound shortly...
    No problem - guy I work with is up for it as well.

Leave a comment:

• Sausage Surprise
    replied
    Originally posted by TheBigYinJames View Post
    Possibly EDS in Telford, they do a lot of PS work for Courts etc. but I haven't heard of anything, so anybody's guess.
    I thought that as well and he did mention my previous EDS jobs a lot.

Leave a comment:

• gadgetman
    replied
    Ditto except I'm a Test Manager.

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    If you hear anything more will you PM me? I'm a tester and bench-bound shortly...

Leave a comment:

• DiscoStu
    replied
    15 or so testers/managers for public sector contract in the West Midlands starting in the next month. Had an agent on but wouldn't give much away - sounded genuine and not the usual fishing.

Leave a comment:

• TheBigYinJames
    replied
    Possibly EDS in Telford, they do a lot of PS work for Courts etc. but I haven't heard of anything, so anybody's guess.

Leave a comment:

• Sausage Surprise
    started a topic Anyone any idea what this one could be..

Anyone any idea what this one could be..

Working...
X