• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tesco

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tesco

Anyone worked for Tesco @ Head Office?

What they like to work for etc...
    Politicians are wonderfull people, as long as they stay away from things they don't understand, like working for a living!

Yep. Though I didn't work in IT - left in April.

Which building you based in? The Cirrus buildings are nice enough - good canteens. Though you really want to be based in the Progress building which is the fashion department

It was a sad day when I left I think in progress there are maybe 50 or less blokes and 1500 mostly smoking hot women. It was an oggle fest.

If your not based in Progress just abuse the meeting rooms there.

PM who your interviewer is I might know them.

Comment

Finished up there last week after 3 months. Was working in dotcom building (Falcon Way). But they let most contractors go last week due to budget and project hold up. Probably cos they pay very well and I wasn't over exerted .
      What role you working in?

Comment

Got an interview for a PCI DSS role, so no idea what building or anything like that yet.

I might have to choose between a few gig's and so gathering info to compare.
        Politicians are wonderfull people, as long as they stay away from things they don't understand, like working for a living!

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post

PM who your interviewer is I might know them.
          Ha! Sockpuppet is an agent in disguise

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
            you really want to be based in the Progress building which is the fashion department.
            Yes...oh yes...you REALLY do

Not a bad place to work (was only there a month or so mind!)

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Pilgrim View Post
              Not a bad place to work (was only there a month or so mind!)
              Every little helps

Comment

Originally posted by HRHisaravingfelchlord View Post
                Every little helps
                Hmm... I cannot go around the laydeez in my building saying 'I'm fresh choice for you'..... Despite it being my company slogan!

Comment

I work there at the moment, its not a bad place to work, and contractors are treated pretty well. PM me if you want anymore info....

Comment

Did some time in the Welwyn Garden City office. Not really impressed. The IT offices I saw were cramped and kinda not nice. Not the worst but not the best environment.

Comment

Working...
                    X