• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Property Investment Business Plan

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Property Investment

I have been thinking of setting up the same thing, but would rather be involved in something [probably] well on its way.. are you still looking for subscribers?

Comment

what % return on investment would you all expect from such a venture ?

Milan.

Comment

Well I don't know about Leeds but I recently sold a property in Sheffield because of the difficulty in finding tenants, I had to keep shelling out thousands of pounds (literally) just to keep the place sufficiently attractive to compete.

In the end the agent told me either to shell out another 5000 smacaroonies or sell, with a strong hint that it would be a good move to get out of the market.

This is not to say its like that everywhere.

Comment

ROI

would all those who showed an interest please answer my question as to what annual % ROI of capital invested you would expect from a property development project.

Milan.

Comment

why

does this keep falling to the bottom.

Milan.

Comment

ezboard is broken

is why it stays at the bottom.

Comment

Working...
              X