• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

SAP where to start?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeez!

Milans old xp sig

.Net rules eh Milan
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Love it.

toot toot.

All you ever need is here

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by ajith.mumbai View Post
        Guys, I am an MBA from the University of Greenwich, London....I am 24 years old...I have about a year's experience in sales...and now I am working as a Business Development Manager for a UK company, having its headquarters in Germany. I am thinking about doing SAP certification in Sales and Distribution...when would be the right time for me to do it?..and what is the whole discussion about .Net??

Thanks,
        What was said in this thread before still stands (except that rates, even in ABAP are better than ever). Get a permie job where they'll train you before wasting money on certification.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by MilanBenesXP View Post
          .Net man, that's what you should be doing.

Forget this SAP stuff, in a few years there won't be any SAP everyone will have written apps much quicker and much better in .Net .

And that's a fact that few people seem to grasp or realise.

Milan .Net Benes.
          whs
          "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasSoerensen View Post
            whs
            And your username comes from where???

Danish?
            Villa fan??
            Mackem?

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
              Jeez!

Milans old xp sig

.Net rules eh Milan
              and mine but don't tell anyone...
              "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
              - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Yes .Net is the way. SAP is dead and rates are 3rd world, so don't waste time with it.

Comment

The Correct way to start

Hi chillinlong,

First of all its great that you are planning to make your career in the field of SAP. It's for sure one of the most growing fields in today's scenario. But before joining any SAP-training Course you must think the things they provide you or the curriculum of the course.

I also went through a SAP training course through online medium and now I am working as a SAP consultant. I would suggest you search for a good program online and read its terms before joining that whether they would deal with theory, practicals, assignments and how certification process is done.

Comment

Given it's nearly 13.5 years since the OP, I doubt that he has been waiting all this time!

Comment

Originally posted by fidot View Post
                      Given it's nearly 13.5 years since the OP, I doubt that he has been waiting all this time!
                      he created an account to post that reply as well

Comment

Working...
                      X