• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Possible opportunity for mainframers ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possible opportunity for mainframers ...

Got this email on ITDoctors.

-----------------------
    We are seeking an individual to work on a computer investigation for a major
    international organization. Experience required with Multiprise 2000 Mainframe,
    OS/390 and DB/2 Database.
    -----------------------

Sorry - that's all the message contained.
    If you're interested I can pass on the contact details. They must be pretty desperate to ask us

we are intersted to work with you

Hello,

I am sanjay from india. First I would like to tell, brief something about me.I am a software engineer having 5 years of experience in software development & E-commerce Technologies.

Since last 5 years I have been setup a software-developing center in India having 20-25 qualified Software Engineer.

I want to works with you for long terms relationships or if possible I can be your partner for long term.

Also you can tie-up with us for your offshore development center over India.

We can also works with you on project basis or hourly basis.

Anticipating a good reply from you ASAP.

Just have looks our website: www.connectinfosoft.com for more information about us.

I am sending you my company profile with attachment word documents.

With regds

Sanjay kumar sahoo

For online contacts.

[email protected] Yahoo messenger
    [email protected] MSN Messenger

Comment

Re: we are intersted to work with you

He's a joking troll, right?

Comment

Well, I can't see number 42 anywhere so....

Comment

<quote>
          We are seeking an individual to work on a computer investigation for a major
          international organization. Experience required with Multiprise 2000 Mainframe,
          OS/390 and DB/2 Database.
          </quote>

Multiprise 2000 is no longer supported by IBM and won't run latest versions of z/OS or the applications. But I can sell them a system that will...www.csihome.com

This week I have had 5 mainframe systems programming jobs offered and 2 consultancies, pity I'm already busy with 2 contracts...

Comment

Hi Darmstadt

If you want to find out more, send me an EZmail, I have actually followed this up and it is an interesting opportunity.

One for the phone, rather than by Email, I am waiting to hear some more feedback by tomorrow and then there may be a very good opportunity for a new business.

I can't say more on the forum but if you are intrigued, then get in touch.

That goes for Fiddle as well, as he gave up this opportunity as he was also too busy

Comment

Working...
            X