• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

best invoicing apps?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

best invoicing apps?

hi, i've just recently started my own IT business and was wondering what are the best invoicing apps? i'm fairly new to this so it would have to be easy to use and pretty straight forward, if anyone has any suggestions that would be great, thankyou

Hi, and welcome to the forum.

What software are you using for your book keeping/accounting in general? If you use FreeAgent, that can generate invoices.

If you're not using anything yet, I think that's a higher priority. (You can always do invoices by hand in the short term, e.g. typing them in Word.)

Comment

Originally posted by hobnob View Post
      Hi, and welcome to the forum.

What software are you using for your book keeping/accounting in general? If you use FreeAgent, that can generate invoices.

If you're not using anything yet, I think that's a higher priority. (You can always do invoices by hand in the short term, e.g. typing them in Word.)
      I would use Excel - you can use a M$ template that performs simple calculations and will knock up a basic invoice in 30 seconds.
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Did mine in Word for years, depends how much detail you've got going on
        ⭐️ Gold Star Contractor

Comment

If you are starting a business you'll want an accountanting portal. If you get Freeagent or Xero they will do it for you.
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

yeah i had this problem and lots of them aren't free so if you want i can link the free one I use.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellie03 View Post
              yeah i had this problem and lots of them aren't free so if you want i can link the free one I use.
              Hi Ellie. Welcome to CUK.

Please do not link anything, or make any further suggestions on this thread. if you do I will ban you as a spammer.

You are welcome to join the community and follow CUK’s rules.
              "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
              - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Ellie, is the free on you'd like to link to produced by the company you work for near Oxford, and does Caitlin work beside you?

<thread closed>
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                X