• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New guide to claiming Universal Credit coming soon!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New guide to claiming Universal Credit coming soon!

Apparently, its not JSA anymore.....
    One week left in current gig. So week monday it is. I know some of you disagree but it might be helpful for some.

I'll keep you posted.

Initial indications are that I can get more than the standard £74 a week for some reason. My dear wife does work, albeit part-time. As I've mentioned before my teen son has Aspergers (and we just got granted PIP for him) and it looks like they give you more Universal Credit on top as well if you've got dependants who claim PIP or DLA.

I can now see why people do so well out of claiming disability! (ps in my case, its been a fight to get anything for him, and its 100% genuine)

Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

I thought Universal Credit started in 2018 so been around for years.

Guide is available in Welsh for you...

Universal Credit transition to full service - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)

As this has been around so long there are posts on here already about it if you want to go search for them...

Also, going back to the old comments about you constantly making a dick of yourself and then paying the price later... why not just delete this thread, it's three years too late, go ahead and claim UC if you want to and just keep it to yourself rather than play these ridiculous games on the forums for yet more abuse? You wave this around like a badge of pride and then complain when you get grief.

Make your own poor decisions but keep them to yourself. Everyone is happy.
    Last edited by northernladuk; 26 September 2021, 22:14.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

This forum is Business/Contracts. UC is not related to either. Please re-post in General. Thread locked.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
      X