• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bull IT services

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bull IT services

Hi all

Has anyone come across Bull IT services agency. I keep getting Linkedin messages for them for jobs and 9/10 its something i have no skills on but they keep sending me and trying to match my skills?

Not sure if its the agency that like to collect CV? I am avoiding sending my CV to them in case its misused but was wondering if someone else has experience of them

No idea but the warning sign for me is being contacted about roles that are no match for my profile. I'd avoid them on principle because of that.

Comment

To be fair I've had a mail, text and a linkedin from the big boys about roles not suited to me. Nothing new here and I don't really think it's indicative of anything. Just part of the game.

What exactly is the issue with agents fishing for CV's? Surely the more agents that have your CV and searching for roles is better? Provided they do a half decent job of it?
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by checkmate View Post
        Hi all

Has anyone come across Bull IT services agency. I keep getting Linkedin messages for them for jobs and 9/10 its something i have no skills on but they keep sending me and trying to match my skills?

Not sure if its the agency that like to collect CV? I am avoiding sending my CV to them in case its misused but was wondering if someone else has experience of them
        are your relevant skills listed on LinkedIn?
        See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Just block them

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            No idea but the warning sign for me is being contacted about roles that are no match for my profile. I'd avoid them on principle because of that.
            Hello madam, I'm recruiting for a forklift truck driver in Helsinki, would you be interested?
            ⭐️ Gold Star Contractor

Comment

Originally posted by PerfectStorm View Post

Hello madam, I'm recruiting for a forklift truck driver in Helsinki, would you be interested?
              And PerfectStorm is added to my ignore list.
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

based in "Lancashire"

11 employees listed on LI - 9 in India

Comment

Working...
                X