• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Deutsche Bank / Post Bank

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deutsche Bank / Post Bank

Last edited by RedKite; 6 January 2021, 17:09.

Originally posted by RedKite View Post
    Hi all
    Anyone on this project in Eschborn already ? How is it going and what chances for a Brit to join now and get a Visa etc ?
    Had some initial discussions but the Agency don’t seem very clued up yet ������
    Thanks
    now?

No chance.
    We're plague island in case you hadn't noticed. Till March at the very earliest.
    See You Next Tuesday

Comment

How about remote wfh?

Comment

How about remote wfh?
        no visa needed for that.... if you can find an agency who'll pay either a UK company, or umbrella.
        See You Next Tuesday

Comment

wfh was briefly discussed , I spent most of a six month contract last year ironically wfh in UK doing support for German employees , I had intended to get all the registration done then but this effing COVID messed it all up!

Comment

No reason to register in Germany if you work remotely in the UK for a German client. All your tax should be paid in the UK.
            I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
              No reason to register in Germany if you work remotely in the UK for a German client. All your tax should be paid in the UK.
              correct.

I'm not sure what is involved since Brexit though. There is no trade agreement for services so how exactly this will work in practise I have no idea.
              I would imagine that most German clients would just look within the EU to save paperwork.
              See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
                correct.

I'm not sure what is involved since Brexit though. There is no trade agreement for services so how exactly this will work in practise I have no idea.
                I would imagine that most German clients would just look within the EU to save paperwork.
                Not a problem, Software services aren't regulated. In the German company I worked for we had developers all over the world.
                I'm alright Jack

Comment

Hi all
                  Anyone on this project in Eschborn already ? How is it going and what chances for a Brit to join now and get a Visa etc ?
                  Had some initial discussions but the Agency don’t seem very clued up yet ������
                  Thanks
                  Just be aware, TCS Drone's are on the hunt for CVs and have been for months.

Comment

What about contracting in Europe under the UK-EU Brexit deal?

Comment

Working...
                    X