• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Xmas ruined: permies get a nice big slice of humble pie

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xmas ruined: permies get a nice big slice of humble pie

Lloyds told their employees they won't be getting a bonus.

In my books, this is good news for contractors. All permanent employees at lloyds will be pissed, more than a few will find new roles and will jump ship just out of spite.

Vacancies will need to be filled quickly and so contract opportunities for everyone!!!

Is that both front and back office staff ?

Comment

Originally posted by PCTNN View Post

In my books, this is good news for contractors. All permanent employees at lloyds will be pissed, more than a few will find new roles and will jump ship just out of spite.

Vacancies will need to be filled quickly and so contract opportunities for everyone!!!
      inside contracts...

so just perms with no rights
      See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
        inside contracts...

so just perms with no rights
        xmas bonus is for suckers anyway, only perms believe in it

Comment

will be pissed, or will be pissed off? I suppose they will be no more or less pissed than everyone else this holiday season.

I admire your optimism, unless you are just taking the 'piss'

Comment

If you ever worked @ Lloyds & knew the low standard of permies are you would fully understand why its a gravy train they milk for all its worth & would never ever leave unless it was not their decision!!

Comment

All permanent employees at lloyds will be pissed, more than a few will find new roles and will jump ship just out of spite.
              In this market?

Comment

Can we move this to General? It's nothing to do with contracting and a bit of a pile of poo really.

Contractors filling vacancies? <modsnip>
                Last edited by NotAllThere; 19 December 2020, 08:27. Reason: No winking in professsional.
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                  Can we move this to General? It's nothing to do with contracting and a bit of a pile of poo really.

Contractors filling vacancies? <modsnip>
                  Bums on seats IR35 fodder.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Bonus is keeping your job.

Comment

Working...
                    X