• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contract Opportunities

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BigDataPro
    replied
    Dear {name},

Hope all is well, my name is Darragh im a technical recruiter with Oxford Global Resources. I have a client looking for a Data Engineer with SQl and Data Bricks experience. I have a detailed spec i can send you. Are you available and interested in freelance contract work in this area. If so can you please send me your up to date CV to my email [email protected] and i will send you the detailed spec and we can arrange a call to discuss in more detail.

Best Regards,

Darragh Hickey
    Recruiting the very best talent in the IT Infrastructure & IT Security industry

Leave a comment:

• BigDataPro
    replied
    AWS Data Engineer - Freelance

Hi {name},

Hope you are well.

I was wondering if you are available to discuss an AWS Data Engineer freelance role with my market leading client in Utrecht?

They are specifically looking for a Big Data Engineer for an implementation project - who's well versed with AWS, Spark, Kafka and Infra to set up real-time data.

Are you free for a call to discuss?

Ben Merchant
    Data Science Consultant at Empiric
    +44 203 747 5765

Leave a comment:

• BigDataPro
    replied
    Big Data Opportunities@ ASOS
    Hey {name},

Happy Tuesday!

Our engineers in our Data Teams are currently building a new platform in order to create innovative data products that are going to impact ASOS at all levels. You'll be working alongside our data scientists and getting stuck in to the hands on development of our highly scalable and available products.

For this role we're looking for someone who will enjoy the freedom to work within a team to completely design, develop, build, deploy and monitor the platform, meaning we trust that you are a great engineer and have the expertise to decide the best process for this. We also believe that nothing is set in stone, so if there’s a good reason to change it, why not?!

It looks like you usually take on contracts but are you open to a permanent opportunity by any chance?

I would love to have a chat with you further. What do you think?

Emily
    Tech Talent Recruiter at ASOS

Emily Dale
    Talent Recruiter - Technology Team at ASOS.com

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    This has just dropped into me via LinkedIn:

Good Afternoon,

I am reaching out to you regarding a role I currently have for a strategic operations manager. I have included an overview of the role (written by the hiring manager). If you would be interested it would be great to have a call to discuss in more detail.

The key skill we need is ‘designing and deploying solutions to enhance the operational effectiveness of regulatory CMC activities using Microsoft 365 suite Applications such as power BI, flow, power apps, and teams in a connected way'. The person will need to combine the apps to develop an IT solution for enhanced business operations for use in a department of ~50.

This has been done by other departments. They need someone to work with us to help create these tools using the Microsoft apps in a connected way. In addition, they are looking for someone that can look at other processes in our department (more examples) to help build tools in a similar fashion, designing as well as deploying to team of 50.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

Kind Regards

Treasa

Treasa Alterskye
    07935051305 |
    [email protected]

Leave a comment:

• fidot
    replied
    C Sharp dev required

https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...bee-start.html

Leave a comment:

• Shezz
    replied
    I only know of perm openings at the minute but this is a great idea.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Infrastructure Architect (healthcare provider organisation experience useful but not critical)
    Data Architect (needs healthcare provider organisation experience)
    Integration Architect (needs healthcare provider organisation experience)

Dublin based, but remote working from UK obviously OK for the foreseeable future.

PM me.

Leave a comment:

• The Tartan Cottage
    replied
    UI Developer , Southampton Outside IR35 £450pd WFH.
    Angular 8+, Ngrx, Rxjs, Node.Js.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Contract Opportunities

A jolly good idea OG.

Oh and only established regulars can post on this thread.

Just in case any agencies have any funny ideas...

Leave a comment:

• BigDataPro
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    Good point as we can then mock each opportunity individually.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X