• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Forced To Take Time Off

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lance
    replied
    Originally posted by LondonManc View Post

didn't seem appropriate.
    fair cop

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by vaware View Post
    hi all

As a contractor, if i am forced to take 2 weeks off over Christmas does this potentially bring my contract inside IR35?

Thanks
    With that poor level of understanding of what you do you should have been inside all along.

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Originally posted by Lance View Post
    don't worry about the 'furlough' period and enjoy Christmas.

DO worry about the PWC involvement. It's unlikly to end well. As I understand their 'form' is worse than CEST in it's anti-contractor bias.

didn't seem appropriate.

Leave a comment:

• GhostofTarbera
    replied
    Originally posted by Lance View Post

DO worry about the PWC involvement. It's unlikly to end well. As I understand their 'form' is worse than CEST in it's anti-contractor bias.
    PWC will soon replace whinging contractors with grads

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Leave a comment:

• Lance
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Lance
    replied
    Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
    You have had your contract reviewed by a professional (not your agent)? Or are you just whinging it like the majority and declaring yourself outside IR35?
    winging

Leave a comment:

• GhostofTarbera
    replied
    Originally posted by nomadd View Post
    Inside

PWR then offers 4 internal candidates

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Leave a comment:

• nomadd
    replied
    ..my contract is currently being reviewed by PWC..

Leave a comment:

• vaware
    replied
    No, in fact i have been contracting for over 20 years and it is the first time that i have been forced to take time off.

The reason for my post was because my contract is currently being reviewed by PWC so that prior to April 20 the company that i am working for can understand their status with all of their contractors.

I did indeed have my contract reviewed prior to commencement as i do with all contracts and it was deemed outside IR35.

Thanks for your responses

Leave a comment:

• PCTNN
    replied
    hi all

As a contractor, if i am forced to take 2 weeks off over Christmas does this potentially bring my contract inside IR35?

Thanks
    First contract, I see.....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X