• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contacting in Germany - Anyone recommend an advisor / accountant?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contacting in Germany - Anyone recommend an advisor / accountant?

I'm considering taking a contact in Germany for up to 12 months, working 4 days on site and 1 day in the UK. Can anyone recommend an accountant or other expert who can advise me on the options to and tax compliancy?

Originally posted by merseygrit View Post
    I'm considering taking a contact in Germany for up to 12 months, working 4 days on site and 1 day in the UK. Can anyone recommend an accountant or other expert who can advise me on the options to and tax compliancy?
    Sue at iPaye...
    http://i-paye.com/#i-paye

not a personal recommendation but she's highly rated on these pages.
    See You Next Tuesday

Comment

I agree with the above, contact iSue at iPaye who obviously has good knowledge of working across borders.

With one day in the UK and 4 days in Germany there are tax implications in both the UK and Germany.
      You will probably need two contracts.
      I'm alright Jack

Comment

I used Welcome - Expat Tax and would recommend

Comment

Working...
        X