• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contractors, would you recommend any of your clients?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GhostofTarbera
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    I'm not telling cos I don't want more competition! It would be good to know what's being done with the information.
    This

Some retired people might answer your question

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    I'm not telling cos I don't want more competition! It would be good to know what's being done with the information.
    This

My agents, whom I trust and have worked with for years, source good clients for me. By sharing this information this would put extra competition the way of my trusted agency. Not really in my, or their, best interests I'm afraid.

Saying that, the current client I am direct, but still not sharing for the same reasons

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    I'm depressed now.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by Contractor UK View Post
    All these things and more contribute to being a great client for contractors to deliver services to, so where have you seen them executed best?
    FTFY.

Barclays, Knutsford

/thread

Leave a comment:

• Contractors, would you recommend any of your clients?

Contractors, would you recommend any of your clients?

We have been asked to source and understand the best clients for contractors and want to hear from you.

Where has been the best place you’ve worked as a contractor? Which client paid your invoices on time? Who understood IR35 legislation and put your contract together with this is mind? Where did you get paid the best rate?

All these things and more contribute to being a great company for contractors to work for, so where have you seen them executed best?

We want to know about the companies that ensure they have policies in place to cater for contractors working in their offices through everything from working hours to facilities, flexibility etc.

Is there any client you would strongly recommend to your fellow contractors?

Thanks

Working...
X