• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cheeky new little feature added in CWjobs and totaljobs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheeky new little feature added in CWjobs and totaljobs

On your settings page they've added a tick box with "show recruiters your application history" and it's ticked by default, would recommend to untick it as it is non of the pimps business.

Can't see it on either.

Do you mean the My Account page?

Comment

Originally posted by jmo21 View Post
      Can't see it on either.

Do you mean the My Account page?
      in the my profile visibility bit

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
        On your settings page they've added a tick box with "show recruiters your application history" and it's ticked by default, would recommend to untick it as it is non of the pimps business.
        Also totaljobs.com which seems to be another white-labled job-site.
        ---

Former member of IPSE.

---
        Many a mickle makes a muckle.

---

Comment

Ticked by default? I wonder what the Information Commissioner would make of that.

Comment

Thanks OP, box unticked. GDPR? We've never heard of it.

Comment

Totaljobs won't let you save any details without confirming your "graduation year". ie. they want your age. A bit naughty.

Comment

I haven't used either site for years. I will check if I still have a profile and delete it.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                  I haven't used either site for years. I will check if I still have a profile and delete it.
                  Put in an SAR first.

Comment

in the my profile visibility bit
                    got it, ta, and unchecked!

Comment

Working...
                    X