• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A Penny for Your Thoughts - What Would You Do?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fidot View Post
    Did you do that on purpose?
    Indeed.

I am an independent contractor enlisted to perform a specific task for a new client, and as an external supplier will not be involved in any reporting lines whatsoever.

Comment

Good Luck

Originally posted by jmo21 View Post
      Ir35 chat aside...

Young family, well paid, stress free, stable (as it can be, if it's quiet they might notice eventually), well paid job.

Stay permie.

Good luck -
      You should have stayed - Let us know if you find the grass greener.........

Comment

Originally posted by fiisch View Post
        I've got £4.50, hoping to move house before Christmas, and already have an eighteen-month daughter in tow......

I've done the deed - waiting to hear back if my proposal for a one month notice period is to be accepted (I doubt it), but if we can meet somewhere in the middle it should work out okay!

Thanks all for the advice. Looking forward to being a contractor again.
        What’s the penalty if you just leave next week?

Nothing? Thought not

Comment

Working...
        X