• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Timesheet signing .. or lack of

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks all - timesheets all signed, I just looked at the agency portal and it's confusing process....

Agency said they're processing it this week and will be paid Friday.

Nice birthday present for today

Comment

Originally posted by chineseJohn View Post
      Thanks all - timesheets all signed, I just looked at the agency portal and it's confusing process....

Pleased it's all sorted. However, you need to learn how to deal with this better in the future as far as I can see.
      Hiding behind multiple emails & agency is not the answer. Grow some next time & manage it better...& enjoy the dosh!
      Clarity is everything

Comment

Is it your birthday? Happy birthday!

Comment

Glad its sorted. But wow 5 behind is just nuts.

Seen it before. Manager just cannot be arsed. Never twig its directly related to you getting paid.

I've had a few occasions where I've had to point this out a bit more directly than normal....
          Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            Is it your birthday? Happy birthday!
            yes it is

Comment

yes it is
              HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Comment

Working...
              X