• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Indian agencies calling on behalf of companies like Wipro?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seen the Indian outfits actions up close and they are racist, corrupt, lie about their tax affairs, break immigration rules, steal intellectual property and all things evil.

Surprises me the various state regulators here dont do something about their many and obvious breaches of rules and regulations.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolCat View Post
      Seen the Indian outfits actions up close and they are racist, corrupt, lie about their tax affairs, break immigration rules, steal intellectual property and all things evil.

Surprises me the various state regulators here dont do something about their many and obvious breaches of rules and regulations.
      Are you a Pakistani?

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        Advice is to put the phone down and block their numbers.

Oh and if you want to do a nose then if they spam you look them up on Companies House. You will find companies with odd things like very small turnover or large loans.
        Good tip about the Companies House, thanks for sharing SueEllen.

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
          Are you a Pakistani?
          no

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
            My trusted friendly agent at TEK told me what they do is identify a target clientco, advertise roles that don't exist yet, tie up candidates up on a rate (usually) lower, then pitch it to clientco cos they all these cheap skilled guys, plenty cheapness.
            Trust me it's not just the Indian consultancies that do this...

Comment

As soon as I hear the word Wipro...... the conversation gets cut off and I try to gain back the 15 seconds of my time wasted on the start of the call.

Comment

Working...
              X