• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Doing odd jobs?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boo View Post
    It's a shame that this has come to seem the most reasonable eventual reaction of anybody asking a question on these forums.

Boo
    It was the initial reaction, not the eventual reaction.

2/10 must try harder

Comment

Sorry all, it was my first posting and the first series of answers were very dismissive, but I got help in the end from sympathetic and helpful posters. Thank you, I am pleased with the guidance.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        I don't believe so - the SIC code is just for statistics. Just include the additional SIC code on your annual return if the work is significant.

Worth checking with your accountant.
        Thank you for your advice. It also helps my case to have an additional client or two. I will double check with my accountants.

Comment

Working...
        X