• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

NTT Data

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darren_Test View Post
    Most of software/consultancy/outsourcing side of NTT Data comes from Keane. Keane is a subsidiary of NTT Data after acquisition in 2011. Keane itself was the outcome of merger with Caritor in 2007. Caritor acquired Keane but decided to rename new entity as Keane. From software consulting side they are just another outsourcer like Accenture/Wipro/Infosys/TCS.
    Having worked with TCS, Wipro and Accenture I don't believe it's fair to lump them together.

TCS/Wipro could not plan their way out of a paper bag.
    See You Next Tuesday

Comment

NTT Data

Keane is a sub-brand of the US division of NTT Data, all the UK work has been rebranded as NTT Data for a few years, in fact checking companies house, Keane UK Ltd is dissolved and all assets were sold and transferred to NTT Data UK on 31/03/13.

So, none of the software/consultancy/outsourcing in the UK is done by Keane.
      And NTT Data are nothing like TCS/Wipro/etc.

Apart from that, there's (maybe) some truth in Darren's post.

(I should add that my experience of NTT is not based on Wikipedia or hearsay, but working with them in some of their Tokyo offices)
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        Keane is a sub-brand of the US division of NTT Data, all the UK work has been rebranded as NTT Data for a few years, in fact checking companies house, Keane UK Ltd is dissolved and all assets were sold and transferred to NTT Data UK on 31/03/13.

So, none of the software/consultancy/outsourcing in the UK is done by Keane.
        And NTT Data are nothing like TCS/Wipro/etc.

Apart from that, there's (maybe) some truth in Darren's post.

(I should add that my experience of NTT is not based on Wikipedia or hearsay, but working with them in some of their Tokyo offices)
        My experience with Keane/Caritor and their new brand (NTT Data in UK) is based in working with them in UK. Not talking about NTT Japan they may be like Sony/Toyota.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren_Test View Post
          My experience with Keane/Caritor and their new brand (NTT Data in UK) is based in working with them in UK. Not talking about NTT Japan they may be like Sony/Toyota.
          The "new brand" you refer to has been in existence for over 4 years, so it would appear that your experience is from a long time ago if you still call them by a defunct company name.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
          X