Anyone worked for Sapient?
+ Reply to Thread
Posts 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    Nervous Newbie


    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    14
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default Anyone worked for Sapient?

    Experiences?

  2. #2

    TripleIronDad

    BrilloPad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Divorce Courts
    Posts
    97,934
    Thanks (Given)
    22965
    Thanks (Received)
    6002
    Likes (Given)
    22965
    Likes (Received)
    10192

    Default

    Try a search. It does not look good.....
    I keep pushing forwards but they keep pushing me backwards. So I have new rules. 1. Don't feed the trolls you know they have no souls. 2. Don't respond to them they'll only post back back again. 3. Don't be their friend they'll only knife you in the back. I have new rules I count them.

  3. #3

    Nervous Newbie


    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    14
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default

    Unless I've missed it, I could only see 3 posts not saying much about them?

  4. #4

    TripleIronDad

    BrilloPad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Divorce Courts
    Posts
    97,934
    Thanks (Given)
    22965
    Thanks (Received)
    6002
    Likes (Given)
    22965
    Likes (Received)
    10192

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DesDixon View Post
    Unless I've missed it, I could only see 3 posts not saying much about them?
    There was not a huge amount, however what was said was not good. Try searching for silverlink - that will give you an idea on similar organisations.

    It seems you should avoid like the plague.
    I keep pushing forwards but they keep pushing me backwards. So I have new rules. 1. Don't feed the trolls you know they have no souls. 2. Don't respond to them they'll only post back back again. 3. Don't be their friend they'll only knife you in the back. I have new rules I count them.

  5. #5

    Nervous Newbie


    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    14
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    0
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default

    Ah, this potential client is Sapientnitro which I'm hoping is not who you are referring to?

  6. #6

    Old Greg is my bitch's bitch

    northernladyuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Working the streets of your imagination
    Posts
    8,299
    Thanks (Given)
    1144
    Thanks (Received)
    623
    Likes (Given)
    416
    Likes (Received)
    2343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DesDixon View Post
    Ah, this potential client is Sapientnitro which I'm hoping is not who you are referring to?
    That is how they rebranded themselves to try to sound more design and edgy. I worked with them as a client and knew some of the permies. It seemed like a predictably dreadful fourth tier consultancy but not especially awful.
    Where there's muck there's brass.

  7. #7

    More time posting than coding


    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    201
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    8
    Likes (Given)
    2
    Likes (Received)
    45

    Default

    Haven't worked for them but did get an offer from them. Good money, £840 a day doing ops, but the contract failed review because it strips limited liability.

    They wouldn't budge on the clause because, according to them, they have sued their contractors to the point they wind up their companies and thus require we are personally liable.

    I told them I liked having a house, thanked them for their time and rejected the offer.

  8. #8

    I live on CUK

    SueEllen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    in the Park
    Posts
    28,191
    Thanks (Given)
    1449
    Thanks (Received)
    1173
    Likes (Given)
    4564
    Likes (Received)
    4268

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fool View Post
    Haven't worked for them but did get an offer from them. Good money, £840 a day doing ops, but the contract failed review because it strips limited liability.

    They wouldn't budge on the clause because, according to them, they have sued their contractors to the point they wind up their companies and thus require we are personally liable.

    I told them I liked having a house, thanked them for their time and rejected the offer.
    A-holes!

    All they need to require is that you have £X million professional liability insurance and it's kept in place for 7 years after you finished the contract.

    Then again that would require them to fight insurance company lawyers.....
    "Youíre just a bad memory who doesnít know when to go away" JR

  9. #9

    More time posting than coding


    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    201
    Thanks (Given)
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    8
    Likes (Given)
    2
    Likes (Received)
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SueEllen View Post
    A-holes!

    All they need to require is that you have £X million professional liability insurance and it's kept in place for 7 years after you finished the contract.

    Then again that would require them to fight insurance company lawyers.....
    We did have the "but my company has insurance..." chat but no dice.

  10. #10

    I live on CUK

    SueEllen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    in the Park
    Posts
    28,191
    Thanks (Given)
    1449
    Thanks (Received)
    1173
    Likes (Given)
    4564
    Likes (Received)
    4268

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fool View Post
    We did have the "but my company has insurance..." chat but no dice.
    Must be the fact their claims are unfounded as they would want the millions from insurers as most people don't have £5 million of assets.
    "Youíre just a bad memory who doesnít know when to go away" JR

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.