• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Client demanding evidence of activity during downtime

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    We use Disclosure Scotland to do a check in England as well.
    Good to know.

So if that covers whether you've been in prison or not, what would they be looking for in the bank statements?

Comment

Originally posted by gables View Post
      Good to know.

So if that covers whether you've been in prison or not, what would they be looking for in the bank statements?
      Whether you are associated with certain terrorist/political activities?
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Good to know.

See how desperately short of funds you are?
        Check whether you have a gambling habit?

Comment

How susceptible to blackmail you might be.
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Good to know.

From what I was told it was just to make sure your just carrying on normally in the community. Carrying on your normal life at home, not in prison, no long holidays in Afghanistan and no weekend trips current or ex. Soviet states.

As I say really depends on exactly what type of check. Is it just financial or security related.
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Didn't you Instagram before/during/after pics? You must have some evidence that you did what you said you did. Unless you didn't...

What were you banged up for?

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser78 View Post
                And breathe !
                ...there is ALWAYS one!

Comment

Originally posted by kaiser78 View Post
                  Any downtime in between contracts you can state as 'business development' - I have been asked to provide this evidence before and have done so by providing evidence of next roles I have been applying for.
                  This!

Comment

Working...
                  X