• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What should I take from this tele interview feedback..?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    So it wasn't an interview with an end client but with a bodyshop/consultancy
    Now it becomes clearer. They wanted information. So a fake interview?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Not sure what information they could gather from me from 30 minutes Skype talk..?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        This happened to me a couple of years ago - went for an interview for a role and was asked to do a presentation on how I would go undertaking a number of activities in the role.

I had 30 mins to prepare, pulled together a decent presentation, which the client loved and then...didn't get the role. Felt a bit annoyed that I had given my secrets away only to then told 'thanks but no thanks'.

Comment

Doing an interview, unless you're utterly delusional, you know how it went. You know how you performed, how you responded to questions, what you missed out on putting forward, how you could have improved answers etc.

Client feedback is just something given to justify a decision / fob people off. If through an agency, probably made up.

Comment

Working...
          X