• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Procorre Consulting Ireland

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by administrator View Post
    Yes Procorre have threatened us with legal action before and most recently asked us to remove this thread http://forums.contractoruk.com/hmrc-...-procorre.html

They have now contacted me concerning this thread asking me to post a link to the contact page on their site. I do not really know how this will be of help to the OP, I am sure, as a client, that he has better routes in to the company than the general contact page and I can see no contact details for higher management on the contact page so not sure it will be of any use.

BlueHead - if you would like me to send you the link then please let me know. Or just go to their site and click the contact link in the menu at the top. I have let Procorre know that they are more than welcome to set up an account and post the link here if they think it will be of use.
    Inneresting. i might post on boards.ie and point them in this direction and ask whether anyone has any knowledge of Procorre Consulting Ireland. I will certainly alert my many contractor colleagues in Ireland to this and the other thread you reference.

Comment

Just putting this here....

http://www.procorre.com/news/things-...ing-von-essen/
      https://uk.linkedin.com/in/andyhallett

Comment

Originally posted by Andy Hallett View Post
        Who is Von Essen?

Comment

Originally posted by Andy Hallett View Post
          Flipping heck!!
          "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
          - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
            Who is Von Essen?
            Oh, we have a loong history with Von Essen...
            "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
              Oh, we have a loong history with Von Essen...
              Goodness! Worth sharing Procorre's proud announcement in full.

Things are About to get Even Better – Introducing Von Essen

Procorre is delighted to announce the inclusion of the Von Essen group to the Procorre brand, with all the many benefits of Von Essen now incorporated into Procorre.

Von Essen has always been a close working partner of Procorre, and has always been part of the Corre Group. The decision to integrate Von Essen within Procorre, and to trade entirely under the Procorre name, was based on feedback from individuals and agencies. It means that comprehensive global services and support are now more easily available than ever before.

This is an important step in the context of constant change within the consulting arena. Both Von Essen and Procorre consultants have gained an enhanced ability to respond quickly, flexibly and expertly to all of the demands that come with our constantly diverse project needs. This change means new financial and operational benefits for everyone involved.

One thing remains the same: all Procorre partners benefit directly when Procorre grows, and the inclusion of Von Essen will bring higher rewards for everyone involved.

Together we are working to new horizons

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
                Yes Procorre have threatened us with legal action before and most recently asked us to remove this thread http://forums.contractoruk.com/hmrc-...-procorre.html

They have now contacted me concerning this thread asking me to post a link to the contact page on their site. I do not really know how this will be of help to the OP, I am sure, as a client, that he has better routes in to the company than the general contact page and I can see no contact details for higher management on the contact page so not sure it will be of any use.

BlueHead - if you would like me to send you the link then please let me know. Or just go to their site and click the contact link in the menu at the top. I have let Procorre know that they are more than welcome to set up an account and post the link here if they think it will be of use.
                Actuallly Admin, Procorre already has an account here... http://forums.contractoruk.com/busin...sulting-3.html

Comment

One thing remains the same: all Procorre partners benefit directly when Procorre grows, and the inclusion of Von Essen will bring higher rewards for everyone involved.

Together we are working to new horizons
                  What's not to like
                  The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                    Goodness! Worth sharing Procorre's proud announcement in full.

And there's a very greasy oil slick..

A poster called Teletubby being very happy with VE and tutting over certain insinuations: http://forums.contractoruk.com/accou...ml#post1023374

Poor old Teletubby caught in the steaming pile of do that is HMRC Scheme Enquiries 2 years later...

http://forums.contractoruk.com/hmrc-...ml#post1288647

Some of us have long memories...

Comment

Hold on! Did someone mention HMRC Scheme Enquiries?

Overdrawn Capital Account Scheme (Aston Mae / Glen Mae / Procorre)

Comment

Working...
                      X