• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Indian recruitment consultancies operating in the UK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BigDataPro
    replied
    Updated List:

Adroit People Ltd
    Aguila consulting
    AlphaYotta
    Avance Consulting
    Axiom Software Solutions Limited
    Bluepace
    Code Convergence
    Cubestech
    Dabster Systems UK Limited
    Damcosoft
    Data Inc UK
    eTeam
    First Tek Inc.
    HyreU-UK Limited
    Infinity Quest
    Infoplus Technologies UK Ltd
    IxCeed
    JK Technosoft Ltd
    L & G recruitment
    LSA Recruit
    M-Power plus
    Nityo Infotech
    NP Tech Solutions Limited
    OneSource (pretend to call from Belgium)
    Orbit resourcing
    Quantumworld
    Reliason
    SidTech
    SilverLink
    Smartedge Solutions Ltd
    Staffing Prime
    Test Yantra Software solutions
    TESTQ Technologies Ltd
    TGC World
    Ubique Systems UK Limited
    Winborough Technologies

LSA Recruit added;

Leave a comment:

• FIERCE TANK BATTLE
    replied
    I got contacted by a recruiter with a *gmail* email address.

They left a voice mail and I could barely understand it, so I blocked their number and just ignored it.

They kept badgering me on linkedin, eventually I caved, and they put me forward for a job. I interviewed, three indian guys gave me a ridiculous technical grilling that was way over anything the role would entail.

Apparently, I got the role. The gmail recruiter then asked for info and cc'd in one of the companies on the list posted in a comment above.

They're drafting a contract so I should start soon.

The whole thing just feels so sketchy. SC role too.

I never know what the rates are either. I said one rate, the gmail recruiter said ok then came back to me and said they can only do X.

I find that hard to believe but I took the reduced rate, cos it wasn't too bad and I went in pretty high. I expect it's just their standard policy to try and skim some extra off the top, but what are you supposed to say? End of the day it's joe public getting shafted by having a company pay another company which pays another company which uses a dodgy gmail recruiter and doesn't employ a fixed margin contract. If it *was* fixed margin the recruiter would have been telling me the rate.

We'll see what happens, I'm not massively chuffed, any work is good in this climate but if I'm plonked into an all-indian dev team working remotely... I guess we'll see.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by Michail View Post
    These agencies are vermin.

I think we need a Linkedin post to spread the love
    Just don't quote from CUK is all...

Leave a comment:

• Michail
    replied
    Originally posted by Plonitus View Post
    I love the lists provided on the forum listing Indian Recruitment Consultancies. Just had eTeam contact me needless to say I sent them on their way with a suitable repose of diplomacy!
    These agencies are vermin.

I think we need a Linkedin post to spread the love

Leave a comment:

• Plonitus
    replied
    eTeam Just Contacted Me

I love the lists provided on the forum listing Indian Recruitment Consultancies. Just had eTeam contact me needless to say I sent them on their way with a suitable repose of diplomacy!

Leave a comment:

• Eirikur
    replied
    Let me share my experience with Mindtree quickly...

Dude approaches me from Linkedin, to find out if i am available for Service Desk role. My 3rd Line contract was running out so i said, due to covid anything goes. I agree and he calls me from India through a voip phone , London number..

We agree to go forward and he even agreed on outside IR35. He refuses to say who the client is and he arranges a technical interview. The client he said will be revealed there.

I hop on in the call with another dude after a few days and he goes full technical questioning me on SCCM/AD which where i am an SME. I smash it with flying colors and i ask him why are you interviewing for SCCM ? I was told that the role is 1st/2nd line fully remote... He was just waffling blah blah... BS.. I asked him who his client is and he refused to say. By the way, i knew who he was as the idiot put it on the Teams meeting header.

So that was 2 months ago. Then the first guy got back to me saying that they are waiting for confirmation from the client for my start day..

If any of you have heard from them so have i... LOL
    Looks like you gave them a free training.

Leave a comment:

• Eirikur
    replied
    New addition : SidTech Ltd
    Was already on the list

Leave a comment:

• Highland
    replied
    Quantumworld:

Contact via LinkedIn - persistent. Remote role for large pharma co. Quoted high rate as figured was a ruse.

1st call - with HCL reps. "technical" questions.
    2nd call - direct with end client.

Didn't hear back - my rate too high / me being useless a factor.

Another front for HCL not on list:
    Contact via LinkedIn - persistent. Remote role for large pharma co. Different one. Quoted normal rate.

1st call - with HCL reps. As above.
    2nd call - direct with end client.

Contract offer has hit my inbox but I am asking for SDS' now for new contracts and this seems to have confused them. Agent thinks that as client office is based in central Europe that no need. Not withstanding that client has UK presence and agent is also registered in the UK.

Leave a comment:

• Michail
    replied
    Let me share my experience with Mindtree quickly...

Dude approaches me from Linkedin, to find out if i am available for Service Desk role. My 3rd Line contract was running out so i said, due to covid anything goes. I agree and he calls me from India through a voip phone , London number..

We agree to go forward and he even agreed on outside IR35. He refuses to say who the client is and he arranges a technical interview. The client he said will be revealed there.

I hop on in the call with another dude after a few days and he goes full technical questioning me on SCCM/AD which where i am an SME. I smash it with flying colors and i ask him why are you interviewing for SCCM ? I was told that the role is 1st/2nd line fully remote... He was just waffling blah blah... BS.. I asked him who his client is and he refused to say. By the way, i knew who he was as the idiot put it on the Teams meeting header.

So that was 2 months ago. Then the first guy got back to me saying that they are waiting for confirmation from the client for my start day..

If any of you have heard from them so have i... LOL

Leave a comment:

• Michail
    replied
    New addition : SidTech Ltd

Leave a comment:

Working...
X