• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Indian recruitment consultancies operating in the UK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by SussexSeagull View Post

In that example i would have thought not being able to travel abroad without a good reason and the lack of flights to India would put an end to those shenanigans.
    Travel for work is allowed. Travel for repatriation is also allowed.

Leave a comment:

• GigiBronz
    replied
    Originally posted by SussexSeagull View Post

In that example i would have thought not being able to travel abroad without a good reason and the lack of flights to India would put an end to those shenanigans.
    your comment is to the point although it rests on the presumption that the employer actually cares and sees its employees as anything more than cattle.

Leave a comment:

• SussexSeagull
    replied
    Originally posted by GigiBronz View Post

THIS is a good example to what you said:

https://www.reddit.com/r/LegalAdvice...move_to_india/

Leave a comment:

• GigiBronz
    replied
    Originally posted by Eirikur View Post

Who says they are not legit, they are fronts for HCL, TCS, InfoSys, Wipro, mpahsis, Tech Mahindra etc. If you want to work for a very low rate, have issues with payments in time, being treated as a slave and be ready to be replaced as soon as they can on-shore an even cheaper Indian body, go for it
    THIS is a good example to what you said:

https://www.reddit.com/r/LegalAdvice...move_to_india/

Leave a comment:

• Eirikur
    replied
    Originally posted by uk contractor View Post
    Data Inc UK are legit they handle Goldman Sachs in the US-UK hiring contractors & some outsourcing! (rates are very low though about 50% less than you would expect Goldman to offer for top talent! Data Inc clearly keep most of the rate themselves...).

Adroit People Ltd - are also legit they got me a 1st interview last week with a well known IB!
    Who says they are not legit, they are fronts for HCL, TCS, InfoSys, Wipro, mpahsis, Tech Mahindra etc. If you want to work for a very low rate, have issues with payments in time, being treated as a slave and be ready to be replaced as soon as they can on-shore an even cheaper Indian body, go for it

Leave a comment:

• uk contractor
    replied
    Data Inc UK are legit they handle Goldman Sachs in the US-UK hiring contractors & some outsourcing! (rates are very low though about 50% less than you would expect Goldman to offer for top talent! Data Inc clearly keep most of the rate themselves...).

Adroit People Ltd - are also legit they got me a 1st interview last week with a well known IB!

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    I wonder how many of these are fronts for the more well-known body shops?

Leave a comment:

• BigDataPro
    replied
    Updated List:

Adroit People Ltd
    Aguila consulting
    AlphaYotta
    Avance Consulting
    Axiom Software Solutions Limited
    Bluepace
    Code Convergence
    Cubestech
    Dabster Systems UK Limited
    Damcosoft
    Data Inc UK
    eTeam
    First Tek Inc.
    HyreU-UK Limited
    Infinity Quest
    Infoplus Technologies UK Ltd
    Intelligent Resource
    IxCeed
    JK Technosoft Ltd
    JSAN Consulting
    L & G recruitment
    LSA Recruit
    M-Power plus
    Nityo Infotech
    NP Tech Solutions Limited
    OneSource (pretend to call from Belgium)
    Orbit resourcing
    Quantumworld
    Reliason
    SidTech
    SilverLink
    Smartedge Solutions Ltd
    Staffing Prime
    Test Yantra Software solutions
    TESTQ Technologies Ltd
    TGC World
    Troy Consultancy
    Ubique Systems UK Limited
    Winborough Technologies

Leave a comment:

• GalContractor2873
    replied
    Ditto to the calls. But also somehow my details have made it Stateside and am getting a load of contract roles based in the US repped by Indian agents...

Leave a comment:

• BigDataPro
    replied
    Originally posted by CheeseSlice View Post

I think I finally blocked all of their phone numbers.
    Now I just see the occasional "someone from Adroit people viewed your profile" on Linkedin.
    Its like they just look through my shop window, mouths silently miming "I have the new job opportunity for you", but I can't hear them and they can't come in.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X