• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Indian recruitment consultancies operating in the UK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hercule
    replied
    Originally posted by rocktronAMP View Post
    Add to the list [deltaclasstech.com] Delta Class Technology - claiming to cover [London] United Kingdom, Netherlands, Germany, Poland and India.

I could scarely understand the telephone call and I am so sorry, I don't want representation like that to my business clients.
    They are legit, recruiting for HCL.
    The initial approach will be from a junior recruiter, usually resulting in a experience similar as described above.
    you need to remember two things:
    - you wont deal with them later on, their job #2 is to shortlist candidates for the roles
    - your invoices will be handled by someone else
    - their actual job #1 is to lowball rates.

Leave a comment:

• BigDataPro
    replied
    Updated List:

Adroit People Ltd
    Aguila consulting
    AlphaYotta
    Avance Consulting
    Axiom Software Solutions Limited
    Bluepace
    Code Convergence
    Cubestech
    Dabster Systems UK Limited
    Damcosoft
    Data Inc UK
    eTeam
    First Tek Inc.
    HyreU-UK Limited
    Infinity Quest
    Infoplus Technologies UK Ltd
    Intelligent Resource
    IxCeed
    JK Technosoft Ltd
    L & G recruitment
    LSA Recruit
    M-Power plus
    Nityo Infotech
    NP Tech Solutions Limited
    OneSource (pretend to call from Belgium)
    Orbit resourcing
    Quantumworld
    Reliason
    SidTech
    SilverLink
    Smartedge Solutions Ltd
    Staffing Prime
    Test Yantra Software solutions
    TESTQ Technologies Ltd
    TGC World
    Ubique Systems UK Limited
    Winborough Technologies

Leave a comment:

• rocktronAMP
    replied
    Please add

Staffing Prime (Staffing Prime:Home)

Intelligent Resource (Intelligent Resource)

Leave a comment:

• Lance
    replied
    Originally posted by rocktronAMP View Post
    Add to the list [deltaclasstech.com] Delta Class Tech - claiming to cover [London] United Kingdom, Netherlands, Germany, Poland and India.

I could scarely understand the telephone call and I am so sorry, I don't representation like that to my business clients.
    sorry. What's that mean?
    Whatever it is, there is a deep irony there...

Leave a comment:

• rocktronAMP
    replied
    Add to the list [deltaclasstech.com] Delta Class Technology - claiming to cover [London] United Kingdom, Netherlands, Germany, Poland and India.

I could scarely understand the telephone call and I am so sorry, I don't want representation like that to my business clients.
    Last edited by rocktronAMP; 4 February 2021, 15:34. Reason: grammar ;)

Leave a comment:

• Eirikur
    replied
    Originally posted by FIERCE TANK BATTLE View Post
    Dunno, either way they supplied me to an indian company that in turn supplies the public sector, and I'm just happy to be in work...

Nothing about the gig seemed legit but it worked out, to my surprise.
    Did you get paid already? (in time and the correct amount)

Leave a comment:

• FIERCE TANK BATTLE
    replied
    Originally posted by lecyclist View Post
    It always helps to pop their company address into googlemaps. If it's in a block of flats in suburbia, it's probably not going to happen. All the best.
    Dunno, either way they supplied me to an indian company that in turn supplies the public sector, and I'm just happy to be in work...

Nothing about the gig seemed legit but it worked out, to my surprise.

Leave a comment:

• Jonas230
    replied
    identity fruyd 2

Well I was dumb enough to send my cv probably 8 times over the past 6 months. Today I had an obvious scam call from someone (with accent but trying to sound as British as possible) to inform me that I need to make a claim for 'my car accident'.
    When i said I don't have a car the guy insisted but it can also be as a passenger. So I told him I've just been using buses the past year and I don't even have a license.
    HE kept going on it could be someone else at this address bla bla.

I get lots of scam calls but what stands out here is that they knew my home phone number and my full name and address.
    The only place I have put my landline is on my CV. Everyone else including work and friends uses my mobile.
    So i think at the very least when you send off your CV to these places your details are being sold.

Leave a comment:

• lecyclist
    replied
    Originally posted by FIERCE TANK BATTLE View Post
    Inspiringminds.net was the indian agency that got me
    It always helps to pop their company address into googlemaps. If it's in a block of flats in suburbia, it's probably not going to happen. All the best.

Leave a comment:

• FIERCE TANK BATTLE
    replied
    Inspiringminds.net was the indian agency that got me

Leave a comment:

Working...
X