• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please confirm that you are happy to be represented by XYZ for the role...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clearedforlanding
    replied
    Originally posted by BillHicksRIP View Post
    And they confirm they are eligible to supply to the client (e.g PSL).
    But if they bulltulip saying yes when they are not, what recourse do you have? Nice to have but no tangible advantage in real terms.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Plenty of threads on this that should cover it including the one that was started very recently...

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=ag...6RBYalUdGukLgG

Leave a comment:

• BillHicksRIP
    replied
    And they confirm they are eligible to supply to the client (e.g PSL).

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    There was a thread about this recently which you can find through searching this site via Google.

The short version is do the email but give the agent exclusivity for 48 hours and make sure you put the exact role information in the email.

There were also some posters who did the email and found they hadn't been put forward. Some agents can check with the end client that you have been forward so ask the next agents who contact you to check.
    Last edited by SueEllen; 11 December 2015, 12:26.

Leave a comment:

• Please confirm that you are happy to be represented by XYZ for the role...

Hi guys

quick question.

How do you deal with the request from the agent that wants you to write an email stating they will be representing you for a contract?

I've done it, but I've always felt uneasy about doing it.

I am wondering how others deal with when it arises? Do you just do it? Or do you do something else instead?

thanks

Working...
X