• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

UK breaks international law by extending NI grace period unilaterally

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    We should have followed EU standard practice i.e. beat dissenters senseless as seen in Catalan & Paris. Imagine talking to our opponents when we can have punishment beatings!

I expect Myanmar to be joining the the EU soon.
    So that’s your best justification for breaking the Treaty that was just signed?

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    We should have followed EU standard practice i.e. beat dissenters senseless as seen in Catalan & Paris. Imagine talking to our opponents when we can have punishment beatings!

I expect Myanmar to be joining the the EU soon.

Leave a comment:

• PCTNN
    replied
    Originally posted by TheGreenBastard View Post
    Doesn't seem wise in light of ongoing financial services negotiations though.
    There are no negotiations. There's only one party holding all the cards, and the other one not realising it yet.

Leave a comment:

• TheGreenBastard
    replied
    Breaking international law is actually quite common: https://reaction.life/the-new-brexit-storm/

Doesn't seem wise in light of ongoing financial services negotiations though.

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Weeve got are indipendunce so there!

Leave a comment:

• UK breaks international law by extending NI grace period unilaterally

UK becoming more and more a Pariah state

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-56262527

Working...
X